I’ve been given the chance to participate an exclusive Woolite® Extra Dark Care sampling and vie to become America’s Next Top Wooliteer, an exciting opportunity to showcase my love of fashion and spread the word about how Woolite® can keep your denim and dark clothes looking like new for longer. Check out the sample kit I received from Crowdtap and Woolite below.
Staples Writing Pad $0.01 With Minimum $5 Purchase, Limit 2
Avery Insertable 5-Tab Dividers $0.01 With Minimum $5 Purchase, Limit 2
Purell Hand Sanitizer, 8 oz $1.99 Use $1.00/1 – Purell Product, 8oz or Larger – (purell.com)
Final Price: $0.99
Bic Matic Grip Mechanical Pencils, 5 pk $4.29 Submit for $4.29 Easy Rebate, Limit 2 Final Price: Free
Staples Plastic Clipboard $1.00
Office Depot 2-Pocket Folder $0.10 Limit 10
Tug Pencil Sharpener $0.10 Limit 3
Purell Hand Sanitizer, 0.5 oz $0.10 Use $1.00/3 – Purell products, any – (purell.com) Final Price: Free, when you buy 3
OfficeMax Clear Zipper Binder Pocket $0.50 Limit 5
Schoolio Poly 3-Ring Binder, 1″ or 1.5″ $1.00 Limit 3
TOYS R US
Crayola Crayons 24 ct $0.25 each, when you buy 4
Buy any backpack $12.99+, get a free lunch kit (up to $9.99)
Crayola Markers, 10 ct $0.97
Crayola Colored Pencils, 12 ct $0.97
One Subject Notebook, 70 Sheets $0.17
Economy Binder, 1” $0.92
If you have a sweet tooth or just love chocolate, then you’ll love this Chocolate Chip Pretzel Bars recipe from Food & Wine magazine.
- ACTIVE: 15 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 45 MIN PLUS COOLING
- SERVINGS: MAKES 2 DOZEN 2-INCH SQUARES
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- One 12-ounce bag bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups mini pretzels, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Line a 9-by-13-inch metal baking pan with parchment paper, allowing overhang on the 2 long ends.
- In a bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda and salt. In a large bowl, using a mixer, beat the butter with both sugars at medium speed until light, 1 minute. Beat in the eggs and vanilla. At low speed, beat in the dry ingredients. Stir in the chips and pretzels.
- Spread the batter in the pan and top with the sprinkles. Bake for 30 minutes, until golden; the center will still be a little gooey. Transfer the pan to a rack and let cool completely.
- Run the tip of a knife around the side of the pan and lift the bar out using the parchment paper. Cut into 24 squares and serve.
If your kids need a back to school haircut, here’s your chance to score one for free! All through the month of August, JCPenny is giving free haircuts for kids K-6th grade. Hurry and book your appointment!